A Millie Favorite

A Millie Favorite

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Product placement time....

I cannot stress how important it is to have a clean kitchen and work space when prepping your food. Not only for you, but for your entire family. One of the products that I just love, not only because it is good to keep our fruits and veggies clean, but because it is all natural and inexpensive.

Veggie Wash is a pretty unique product that has been around for a little while. It usually costs between $4.00-25.00 depending on quantity. I bought a small bottle and it lasted about seven months. Now I buy the large bottle. It is easy to come by, almost every grocery store keeps it in stock in the produce section.

I don't like to push products, but I do recommend this for your peace of mind. It also does make the produce taste a lot fresher.

Go out and get a bottle, it is totally worth it.

After all, didn't our mothers stress cleanliness? We should all be doing the same, only to the next level.

No comments:

Post a Comment